How to fix white screen after admin login
In most cases a blank screen means that there is a php error and because error reporting is set to default the error is not displayed on the screen and so all we see is a blank screen.
To confirm the error that you are dealing with you need to turn error reporting on in the site’s global configuration.To do so:
- In your site’s root locate the file called configuration.php.
- Edit the following line:
public $error_reporting = 'maximum';
- Now, if you go to the administrator page, you should see a PHP error. Fix it and you’re done!
How to make your WYSIWYG to stop stripping your code
- In the Joomla backend go to Extensions > Plug-in Manager.
- Into the “Filter” type tinymce.
- Click on the search icon. The plug-in “Editor – TinyMCE” should be found.
- Click on the plug-in’s name to edit it.
- Go to Plugin > Extended Valid Elements.
- The field might be empty or it could contain some source already. At the very end of whatever is in there add the following