Step 1: Create your Google Adsense account
First thing you need to do is sign up for a Google AdSense account. If you have a Gmail account, then you can use an existing account. Once you’ve submitted your application, you will receive an email within 6 – 8 hours telling you whether you have passed the first step of the review process. Follow step 2, in order to help the review process.
Step 2: Connect your site to AdSense
After having completed all the details for the adsense account, AdSense will give a you a cody to paste it in your site. To do so:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- Install and activate Header and Footer Scripts plugin.
- Go to Settings > Header and Footer Scripts.
- Paste the code in the header scripts fields.
Step 3: Google AdSense by BestWebSoft
Log in to your WordPress site and install / activate Google AdSense by BestWebSoft.
Now go to plugin’s settings page and press Get Authorization Code. Press Allow in the popup, copy the code, close the popup and paste it in the plugin’s authorize field.
Step 4: Create your AdSense ads
- Go to your AdSense account and navigate to My Adds > Ad Units.
- Press New Ad Unit.
- Create your add. Choose the desired size and give a name.
Step 5: Add AdSense ad in WordPress
- In WordPress, go to plugin’s settings page and press the Widget tab.
- Tick the ad you created on step 4.3.
- Now go to Appearace > Widgets and add the AdSense widget.
- Wait a few hours for the ad to appear.