1. Open up Google’s search page.
2. Type in
(your site name, for example site:myfacebook.com) into the search box.
3. Locate your site, which should appear on the top of the page if it has been crawled before.
4. Once located, you will see at the bottom of the description of your site the word Cached.
5. Click on it.
6. You will then see the following displayed :
“This is Google’s cache of http://myfacebook.com. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 6 Oct 2009 12:52:58 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime. Learn more.”
7. The date and time displayed is the last time it crawled your site.