How to link a google AdSense account to a google Analytics account
- Login to your AdSense account.
- On the Home tab, visit the Account settings page.
- In the “Access and authorization” section, next to “Google Analytics integration,” click edit.
- On the “Google Analytics integration” page, click the button Link under the tab Actions. Warning! Do not click the analytics site address. It will not work. Click the button Link. A new window opens and you’re taken to your Analytics account.
- In Analytics, click Link Accounts.
- In the dialog that appears, specify your primary Analytics property and Analytics views, then click Continue.
Your primary and secondary Analytics properties are listed under the AdSense tab, and your AdSense and Analytics accounts are now linked.
Never click your own adds
No matter how tempting, never ever click on your own ads. This is probably the easiest way to get your site suspended or banned. It’s a form of click fraud, and Google is very good at catching this, even if you think you’re hiding your tracks.
Don’t let anyone who uses any computer in your home click on your ads, either. Make sure your significant others and children are aware of the rules, or you could jeopardize your standing with Google.