Google Workspace email
Google Workspace MX setup
- Sign in to your domain’s account at your domain host.
- Make sure that you use Remote Mail exchanger in your host email routing.
- Go to the section where you can update your domain’s MX records. It might be called something like “DNS Management,” “Mail Settings,” or “Advanced Settings.”
- Delete any existing MX records. If you can’t delete the existing records, change their priority number to 20 or higher.
- Add new MX records for the Google mail servers.If your domain host limits the number of MX records, just add the first 2 records in this table.
|Name/Host/Alias||Time to Live (TTL*)||Record Type||Priority||Value/Answer/Destination|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||1||ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||5||ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||5||ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||10||ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|@ or leave blank||3600||MX||10||ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|