- It’s free.
- 70-question, open book exam.
- Combination of true/false, multiple choice and “choose all that apply” questions.
- You need at least an 80% (56/70) score to pass.
- 90 minutes to complete the exam.
- Get comfortable, there’s no pausing the exam.
- No skipping questions.
- Once you submit an answer you’re locked in, there is no going back to change it.
- You can open multiple browser tabs, but you can’t copy and paste.
- If you fail you have to wait 7 days before retesting.
- GAIQ certification remains current for 18 months from the date you pass.
To prepare for the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ) exam, review all the material covered in the Analytics Academy Digital Analytics Fundamentals and Platform Principles courses. Watch every video and take each short test following the lessons.
Practice with more than 100 different questions and answers from the Google Analytics IQ exam.
Take the test
Make sure that your Google account name is correct, because this name will be used for the certificate. Take a breath, and take the actual test here. Good luck!
How to share your certification status
Once you pass the exam, you’ll be able to share your individual qualification status with others by showing them your personalized certificate or Google Partners public profile page.
You can read more about sharing your certification status in the official Google page.
- How to Pass the Google Analytics IQ Test in Two Days: Zero to Hero
- Google Analytics IQ exam: Questions & Answers
- Passing the Google Analytics IQ Exam (2015)
- Pass the Google Analytics test first time!