Create a facebook product catalogue using WooCommerce
By using a data feed file
- Ask the facebook page owner to add you as an admin to the facebook business manager.
- Install and activate WP All Export Pro
- Go to All Export > New Export
- Choose WooCommerce Products
- Click Customize Export File
- If you have variable products and want only to export the first product (and not variations), set the rule “Parent ID” equals 0.
- Clear all fields, and leave only sku, sku, Title, Content, Price, Permalink, Media > Featured. We will use sku for both ID and MPN, cause facebook needs MPN too.
- Click all fields, and and rename them to these id, mpn, title, description, price, link, image_link
- Set CSV
- Export file
- Open CSV and add these 2 columns: availability, condition
- For all products, add in stock for availability and new for condition
- Go to Catalogue Manager and select the catalogue that you want to add items to.
- Go to Product Data Sources
- Select Add products on the right.
- Select Use data feeds followed by Next.
- Enter a name for your file.
- Select a default currency.
- Select Upload file manually.
- Wait until you products are uploaded.
- Go to facebook page and create your shop.
By using the Facebook for WooCommerce plugin
- Download and install the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Facebook.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Click Continue as (your facebook account).
- Click Continue.
- Click Business Manager and set your facebook business page.
- In the Connect Facebook Page select your page.
- In the Connect to instagram, leave it to on.
- In the Select catalogue create your facebook catalogue.
- In the Select a Facebook pixel, create your pixel.
- Review all your settings and click continue.
- In What is allowed select all (even Let manage my business).
- Click done.
How to add your catalogue in facebook
- Go to your facebook page.
- In the Start selling from your Page in a few steps click the Get Started button.
- Complete all steps and click submit for review.
How to add your catalogue in instagram
- Go to your facebook business page.
- On Create a shop on Instagram click the Add Instagram Account.
- Finish all steps and submit for review.
How to tag products in instagram posts
- After you’ve selected a photo and added a caption, effects, and filters, tap Tag Products from the Share screen.
- Tap the products in the photo you want to tag.
- Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share.