Create a facebook product catalogue using WooCommerce
By using a data feed file
- Ask the facebook page owner to add you as an admin to the facebook business manager.
- Install and activate WP All Export Pro
- Go to All Export > New Export
- Choose WooCommerce Products
- Click Customize Export File
- If you have variable products and want only to export the first product (and not variations), set the rule “Parent ID” equals 0.
- Clear all fields, and leave only sku, sku, Title, Content, Price, Permalink, Media > Featured. We will use sku for both ID and MPN, cause facebook needs MPN too.
- Click all fields, and and rename them to these id, mpn, title, description, price, link, image_link
- Set CSV
- Export file
- Open CSV and add these 2 columns: availability, condition
- For all products, add in stock for availability and new for condition
- Go to Catalogue Manager and select the catalogue that you want to add items to.
- Go to Product Data Sources
- Select Add products on the right.
- Select Use data feeds followed by Next.
- Enter a name for your file.
- Select a default currency.
- Select Upload file manually.
- Wait until you products are uploaded.
- Go to facebook page and create your shop.
By using the Facebook for WooCommerce plugin
First of all you should be admin in the facebook account and in the business manager account for the page you want to do the product sync.
- Download and install the plugin.
- Go to WooCommerce > Facebook.
- Click the Get Started button.
- Click Continue as (your facebook account).
- Click Continue.
- Click Business Manager and set your facebook business page.
- In the Connect Facebook Page select your page.
- In the Connect to instagram, leave it to on.
- In the Select catalogue create your facebook catalogue.
- In the Select a Facebook pixel, create your pixel.
- Review all your settings and click continue.
- In What is allowed select all (even Let manage my business).
- Click done.
Why some of my products are not shown if facebook?
Make sure that in the facebook tab of your product, you have Sync and show in catalog in facebook sync.
How to add your catalogue in facebook
- Go to your facebook page.
- In the Start selling from your Page in a few steps click the Get Started button.
- Complete all steps and click submit for review.
How to add your catalogue in instagram
- Go to your facebook business page.
- On Create a shop on Instagram click the Add Instagram Account.
- Finish all steps and submit for review.
How to tag products in instagram posts
- After you’ve selected a photo and added a caption, effects, and filters, tap Tag Products from the Share screen.
- Tap the products in the photo you want to tag.
- Enter the names of the products you want to tag, then select them as they appear in the search box.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Share.