Guide to Connecting to Your Application Using SFTP
- Log in to your Cloudways Platform using your email address and password.
- From the top menu bar, open Servers.
- Then, choose your server where your desired application is deployed to view application credentials.
- Next, click www.
- Choose your desired application’s name.
- Under Application Credentials, you can find your Public IP address, application username, and password. If they do not exist, add a username and a password and create it.
- Launch FileZilla client and enter sftp://server-ip-address in Host. By writing sftp://, you are ensuring that the SFTP connection is formed.
- You need to input your master or application username, which you previously noted.
- Next, input your password.
- Set Port 22.