Easy Email Newsletters
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It’s like your own personal publishing platform.
Create a mailChimp account
Go to http://mailchimp.com, press the signup button and create a new account.
Now you’re ready to rock!
Setting up an email campaign
- Go to Content Studio > My Logo and upload your logo.
- Click your logo on the bottom left, go to Profile > Settings > Contact Information and add your address. This address will be seen on the email footer later on.
- In Mailchimp, click your profile icon on the bottom left and then Account > Extras > API keys.
- Create a new key and copy it.
- Go to Elementor > Settings > Integrations and add the mailchimp API key.
- Open elementor and create a form in your footer that collects emails and connect it to mailchimp (see here).
- Go to Mailchimp > Campaigns > Email templates and create a template for your email.
- To create a campaign, go to Mailchimp > Campaigns > Create Campaign. Enter there your details and select the template from step 6.
- To add emails in your audience go to Mailchimp > Audience > All Contacts and click Add contacts.